Sale Alerts: North American Edition

Bloomerie Fabrics: Sewing in the New Year Sale. Up to 50% off designer fabrics, books, & notions. (thru 1/31/13)

Britex Fabrics: 20% off the sheer silk category, from chiffons to gazaars! (through 1/31/13)

Connecting Threads: 30% off batting. (through 2/18/13)

Contemporary Cloth: 25% off Kona Cottons, Organic Fabric + fabric Stamps for printing. (end date unknown)


Crafty Planet: 10% off all regularly-priced organic and Japanese fabrics in-store and online with code 10special. OR free shipping on orders $15+ with with coupon code shipsfree. One coupon code per order. (through 1/31/13)

Delta Patchwork: 10% off inventory must-haves, and additional 40% off clearance (through 1/31/13). Always free shipping in contiguous USA for orders $40+.

Drygoods Design: Domestic orders $35+ always ship free.

eQuilter: Food fabrics 10% off. Clearance floral, food, and botanic 45% off. (through 2/3/13) 1 yd minimum on all sale fabrics. 30% off in the Last Chance section (remnants). Additional 25% off in the Under $5 Apparel Fabric section, Under $6 Quilting Fabric section, and Under $8 Home Decor section. (through tomorrow only, 1/28/13) Always free shipping on orders $35+.

Fabricworm: 10% off orders $50+ with code save10. (through 1/31/13). Always $5 off your purchase of $50+ with coupon code linus5. Always 10% off orders $100+ with code bulk10.

Fat Quarter Shop: 20% off the Basic of the Month – 5 Funky Monkeys from Moda Fabrics. (through 1/31/13) 50% off One Frosty Christmas from RJR Fabrics, Holly Jolly Christmas from Robert Kaufman Fabrics, and O Tinsel Tree from Robert Kaufman Fabrics (while supplies last)

Felt-o-rama is offering 40% off of everything in the store with the coupon code FELT2013. (through 1/31/2013 or while supplies last)

Jaqs Fabrics: 15% off Riley Blake and Michael Miller fabrics with code 15RBMM. (through 1/29/13)

Jones and Vandermeer: Alexander Henry Ghastiles, Liberty Japan, and Dear Stella in the sale section. Always free shipping on orders $60+, or $5 flat rate otherwise.

Lark Cottons: 20% off all FreeSpirit fabrics with code SPIRIT0113. Includes Tula Pink, Denyse Schimdt, Anna Maria Horner, and more. (through 1/29/13)

Mad About Patchwork: 25% off on Flea Market Fancy and Heaven and Helsinki, and 15% off Madrona Road, Bella, Fortiny, Chicopee and Winterkist. (end date unknown) Free shipping in Canada on orders $150+ and free worldwide shipping on patterns, not including clearance patterns.

Monaluna: 20% off remaining Monaco, Marin, and Taali. (through 1/31/13)

nido: Winter cleaning! Melody Miller as low as $13.20/yard. Home dec weights 40% off AND lots of patterns 25% off (end date unknown). Always free shipping on orders $50 + or just $5 for all other orders.

Pink Chalk Fabrics: Amy Butler fabrics and ribbons 20% off. (end date unknown)

The Quilted Castle: Save 20% on Bungle Jungle by Moda, Sugar Hill by Tanya Whelan for Free Spirit, Moda Bella Solids, Moda Muslin and Moda Muslin Mates with coupon code bungle. (through 2/1/13)

Quilthome: 25% off all currently in-stock Amy Butler fabrics, Tanya Whelan fabrics, and Anna Maria Horner fabrics (Does not include books, patterns, notions, or bags) with code QHACD. 25% off all currently in-stock Kate Spain fabrics with coupon code : QHKSHH. (through tomorrow only, 1/28/13)

Sew Modern: GINORMOUS sale section 20-40% off! Flea Market Fancy by Denyse Schmidt, Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott, Crazy Love by Jennifer Paganelli, Quilt Blocks by Ellen Luckett Baker, and dozens more collections. (while supplies last)

Stitch Simple is phasing out its retail side. Regular (un-pre-washed) yardage $3.50-$7.50/yard, includes Safari Sweet and Picnic Pals by Alyssa Thomas. (while supplies last)

Tactile Modern Fabrics: 25% off in the Winter Sale Section, includes Art Gallery Fabrics, Anthology, and Michael Miller. (end date unknown)


Get the Sale Alerts emailed to you weekly! Simply visit this link to have the sales delivered to your email. Use this link for your RSS feed reader. (If you’re already subscribed to the True Up feed or get all the posts by email, you don’t need to change anything; the sale alerts will still be included in there.)

Shops! If you’re tweeting about a fabric sale, please add #fabricsale and I’ll seek them out to add to this post.

Comments are closed.