Saffron Craig’s latest collection of quilting/craft-weight cotton fabric is called Magical Lands, inspired by the Australian landscape. Her press release provided a rundown of the prints — Love it! Everyone should do that! — so if you don’t mind I’m just going to copy n’ paste:
· Magical Lands: a texturised landscape of little rounded hills in beautiful colours.
· Tree Pods: a large-scale print reminiscent of paper cut-outs.
· Magic Trees: a dense tree pattern in an electric combo of purple and green.
· Snowy Woods: inspired by the forests of the Snowy Mountains on a clear winter’s day.
· Magic Spot: a slightly uneven spot lends an organic, hand-made touch to this design.
· Ginkgo Blossoms: one of Craig’s most popular designs in a matching green.
Magical Lands is available in brick & mortar and online shops in Australia (including directly from saffroncraig.com) and worldwide now.