Allrighty, this isn’t scientific, but here are the top 10 most-trafficked posts from this year. I didn’t include giveaways, because they would have taken up all the spots! Thanks to everyone for reading, commenting, and spreading the word this year — I am so grateful for your support and enthusiasm for what we’re doing here. There’s lots in store for 2011 and I can’t wait. See you then!
10. Digital Fabric of the Week: Samarra Khaja Goooooo digital! Go Samarra!
9. Welcome to True Up 3.0! My new design gets mixed reviews.
7. Digital Fabric Printing Comparison Chart Updated! Aaaand it needs a newer update now!
5. Project Runway Digital Fabric Printing Episode Roundup Well, YOU try designing a fabulous print in an hour!
4. New Old and New New European Fabrics Looks like you guys love European fabrics. Noted!
2. Process-Palooza! My roundup of several designers’ process posts.
1. Liberty of London Fabric Source Guide Maybe it’s unfair to make this #1, since it’s a page and it’s linked from the top menu bar, but it’s definitely the most popular content I posted all year. I’m looking forward to the Spring 2011 collection …
What would you like to see on True Up in 2011? Let us know in the comments!