The “Who Is Going to Quilt Market?” Post!

I’m thrilled to be attending my first Quilt Market this weekend. I’ll be there Friday-Sunday. If you’re going, let me know in the comments — I’ll keep an eye out for you!

1. jen eskridge says:

I’ll be there with Quiltwoman.com, booths #811, 813, 815 and 817, promoting my Seamingly Accurate seam guide. Its my first market too and I’m SO excited!!! ~jen~

2. Susan says:

Where is it? Do you get to go solo, sans child? You lucky lucky bummer!! Hooray for you!

3. Tara says:

Sniff, sniff, I’m going to cry. Houston is my hometown and I SOOOOOOO wanted to go home to see my parents and let my daughter play with her Papa while my mom and I go to the Market. Alas, it’s not in the cards. Y’all have fun. I’m going to sit over here in GA and be jealous.

4. I’ll be there! Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday morning. I’ll be at the Henry Glass booths 1845, 47, 49, 51 for a bit, but mostly I want to be walking around. My fabric will be displayed though, so come check it out! I’d love to hook up with you if our schedules permitted!

5. Diane says:

I’ll be there! This is my second market (I skipped the Spring Market in Portland) and I’m really excited. It marks my being in business for a year – wow.

Kim, I’m glad you’re going to be there, I just know you’ll be great at reporting everything you see. I look forward to those posts. I’m sure you’ll catch things many of us will be too overwhelmed to see. :)

6. Kathleen says:

I’m jealous! I hope you’ll be posting lots of pictures when you get back :-)

7. melanie says:

of course. :-) Very anxious too. Is the hubby and baby coming down with you?

8. beth says:

We’ll be there! Booth 2034… Stop in and say hi! Just found your blog the other day… Love it!
    Wear comfy shoes…!
    Beth
    Lizzie B Cre8ive

9. Jonah says:

I will be there looking around with Myrinda of Fabrichoung and Traci of HipFabrics.

10. I’ll be there with C&T but will mostly be walking around hunting for new projects to publish! Come by our booth at #1230 and say hello! I sent you an email yesterday. Did you receive it (darn server problems here! Drat)?
    Susanne
    Acquisitions Editor

11. michelle says:

I’ll be there Sat through Monday. I just sent you my cell number.